80 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Dinners
This collection of 80 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Dinners can help you get a low-carb meal on the table without too much time in the kitchen! All these tasty low-carb dinners can be on the table in less than an hour, and some are as quick as 30 minutes.
I think most people have days when they struggle to get dinner on the table when it’s been a long day. That’s why I think having a rotation of tasty low-carb recipes that are quick and easy to get on the table can be a life-saver when you’re eating low-carb or Keto.
This round-up has 80 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Dinners to give you a nice list of go-to dinners! And sticking with any type of reduced-carb eating plan is easier when you have creative meals, so I hope some of these recipes will be just what you need to add some interest to your low-carb dinner rotation!
What do I mean by quick and easy dinners?
For this round-up I focused on easy low-carb dinners that can be made in less than an hour, and some are as quick as 30 minutes. Many of these are also one-dish meals, but you might want a side dish with some. And all these recipes have simple steps and easy preparation methods.
What diets are these easy low-carb dinner recipes suitable for?
The quick and easy dinners I’m featuring here are all gluten-free and low in carbs, and many are Keto. Use the orange tags above the recipe title on each individual recipe to see which diets I think it will be suitable for. And enjoy!
What kinds of quick and easy dinners will you find here?
In this collection of easy low-carb dinners you’ll find dinners with chicken, beef, pork, turkey, seafood, sausage, and even some low-carb vegetarian dinner ideas!
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Chicken:
I couldn’t share a collection of easy low-carb dinners without including this Easy Baked Pesto Chicken that’s one of the most popular recipes ever on the blog. This is super fast to get into the oven; you’ll have time to make Easy Cauliflower Rice while the chicken cooks.
If you marinate the chicken in the fridge while you’re at work, Baked Chicken Nuggets are pretty fast to cook when you get home.
More Easy Low-Carb Chicken Dinners:
- Chicken Stir-Fry Sheet Pan Meal
- Chicken and Roasted Asparagus with Tahini Sauce
- Salsa Verde Chicken Bake
- Lettuce-Free Keto Cobb Salad
- Chicken Cutlets with Mustard Sauce
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks
- West African Chicken Stew
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
- Greek Chicken with Tomato, Olive, and Feta Topping
- Janet’s Easy Mustard Chicken
- Chicken with Peanut Sauce
- Artichoke Chicken Bake
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Beef:
I think this Perfect Low-Carb Taco Salad is perfect for a quick dinner idea during the summer, and this is a salad I never get tired of.
Pan-Grilled Steak with Olive Sauce is a wow for a special dinner, and this is super quick and easy to make!
Ground Beef Tacos with Tomato-Avocado Salsa do have a bit of chopping involved, but these tacos are so good!
More Easy Low-Carb Beef Dinners:
- Sriracha Beef Cabbage Bowls
- Fried Cabbage with Corned Beef
- Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Cheesy Low-Carb Taco Casserole
- Baked Swedish Meatballs
- Ground Beef Zucchini Noodles with Peanut Sauce
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Pork:
These Grain-Free Breaded Pork Chops are a delicious easy dinner, and the pork chops are “breaded” with almond flour!
Some people might not consider Fried Cabbage with Bacon to be a complete meal, but personally I’d love that for a quick one-pan dinner!
Easy Cheesy Baked Ham and Asparagus is an extra quick and easy sheet pan meal!
More Easy Low-Carb Pork Dinners:
- Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry with Ginger
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
- Pork with Paprika, Mushrooms, and Sour Cream
- Pork Chops with Balsamic Glaze
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Turkey:
Asian Lettuce Cups with Spicy Ground Turkey are a quick lettuce wrap dinner that’s not too spicy for kids.
This One-Pan Ground Turkey Curry is a quick and easy stir-fry meal that can be on the table in about 30 minutes.
Thai-Inspired Ground Turkey Stir Fry is a wow dinner that you’ll make over and over if you like Thai flavors!
More Easy Low-Carb Turkey Dinners:
- Thai-Inspired Turkey Larb Salad
- Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos
- Green Chile Turkey Taco Salad
- Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Ground Turkey Green Chile Tacos
- Sriracha Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Picadillo Lettuce Wraps
- Buffalo Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Turkey Parmesan Meatballs
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Seafood:
Roasted Lemon Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal is a sheet pan dinner that’s super easy and quick.
The fish cooks in minutes for these Fish Taco Cabbage Bowls, and if you use coleslaw mix for the cabbage slaw, this recipe will be even faster. My sister Sandee and her husband Clayton are big fans of this recipe!
This Spicy Green Beans and Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal is a total wow, and when you want a quick dinner that’s a little special, this is a perfect pick.
More Easy Low Carb Seafood Dinners:
- Easy Garlic and Lemon Shrimp
- Baked Mayo Parmesan Fish
- Roasted Asian Shrimp and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Meal
- Salmon Tacos with Mexican Slaw
- Maple Glazed Salmon Three Ways
- Spicy Baked Shrimp
- Roasted Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Spicy Air Fryer Fish with Remoulade Sauce
- Salmon and Asparagus Salad
- Stir-Fried Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas
- Air Fryer Shrimp
- 30-Minute Spicy Red Fish Stew
Easy Low-Carb Dinners with Sausage:
For Italian sausage fans, a sheet pan meal that’s super easy and quick is this Italian Sausage and Mini Peppers Sheet Pan Meal. I like turkey Italian sausage, but if you’re eating Keto use pork sausage if you prefer.
Another quick low-carb dinner with Italian sausage is Cauliflower Rice Sausage Casserole. This will be a hit with anyone who likes sausage and peppers.
Everyone loves a quick dinner with pizza flavors, and this Sausage and Pepperoni Layered Pizza Bake has both a low-carb and a keto option, depending on which ingredients you use for the “crust” layer. And this is ready in 40 minutes!
More Easy Low-Carb Dinners Sausage Dinners:
- Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole
- Air Fryer Sausage and Peppers
- Air Fryer Brats
- Grilled Sausage and Peppers
- Italian Sausage and Zucchini Skillet Meal
- Grilled Sausage and Summer Squash with Lemon and Herbs
- Cabbage and Sausage Sheet Pan Meal
- Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms Low-Carb Cheesy Bake
- Cheesy Sausage and Zucchini Sheet Pan Meal
- Low-Carb Spicy Cauliflower Dirty Rice
- No-Pasta Salad with Zucchini and Italian Sausage
Easy Low-Carb Dinners for Vegetarians:
We used Fiber Gourmet Light Pasta to make this Zucchini Pesto Pasta suitable for a low-carb vegetarian meal, although this is not gluten-free!
This low-carb and delicious Swiss Chard Casserole will work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and this meatless dish is also gluten-free.
Pesto Spaghetti Squash is a delicious meatless casserole that’s perfect as a meatless main dish or a side dish.
More Easy Low-Carb Vegetarian Dinners:
- Seven Layer Dip Tostadas (skip refried beans for even fewer carbs)
- Power Greens Egg Skillet
- Asparagus Frittata with Fresh Mozzarella
Historical Notes for this Round-Up Post:
This collection of quick and easy low-carb dinners was first posted January 10, 2018. It was last updated to include 80 Quick and Easy Low-Carb Dinners in 2023.