70 Low-Carb and Keto Fish Dinners
We should all be eating fish often, and this collection of 70 Low-Carb and Keto Fish Dinners has enough recipes to give you plenty of ideas! No matter the season or what preparation method you prefer, this round-up will help you make amazing fish dinners; enjoy!
Fish is definitely a healthy menu option any time of year, and for quite a while now I’ve been trying to include more fish in my diet. But when I decided to make a collection of fish dinners from my site, I was surprised I had so many!
So this updated round-up has 70 Low-Carb and Keto Fish Dinners! I had fun looking back through them and remembering how tasty some were that I hadn’t made for a while!
If you also have a goal of eating more fish, I’ve got you covered with ideas for different dinners with fish or seafood at least once a week! And there are also tasty ideas here for things like The Feast of the Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve or those times of year when some people avoid eating meat on Friday.
And every recipe in this newly-updated round-up is a low-carb or Keto dinner, and almost all are gluten-free as well. (See diet-type icons at the top of each page to make sure a recipe is gluten-free.) I hope you enjoy trying some of the tasty options here!
What kinds of Fish Dinners will you find here?
This post will give you ideas for sheet pan meals with seafood, baked or roasted fish, Air Fryer fish or seafood, stir-fried or stovetop cooked seafood, fish and seafood cooked on the grill, and seafood salads of many kinds! And there were so many fish dinners that I decided I had to leave out Appetizers, even though some of my appetizers with seafood could be eaten as a meal.
Do you love fish and seafood for dinner?
Just click any recipe title to see the full recipe on my blog. You might want to bookmark or PIN this page so you can find it later. And I’d love it if you share on Instagram with the hashtag #kalynskitchen to show me your pics!
Sheet Pan Dinners with Fish or Seafood:
Asian Salmon and Green Beans Sheet Pan Meal is colorful, and this is delicious and easy to make! (Use gluten-free soy sauce.)
Spicy Green Beans And Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal is a recipe that was a big favorite of my dad, and now I think of him whenever I make this.
Roasted Lemon Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal is perfect for a special meal when you don’t mind splurging on asparagus!
More Sheet Pan Dinners with Fish or Seafood:
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Salmon Sheet Pan Meal
- Roasted Asian Shrimp and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Meal
- Sriracha-Spiched Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal
Oven-Baked or Roasted Seafood or Fish Dinners:
Slow Cooked Salmon with Butter, Garlic, Capers, and Lemon is the perfect way to cook those large fresh salmon fillets from Costco, and this is absolutely amazing for a special dinner!
Baked Mayo-Parmesan Fish has been just as popular as the chicken dinner that inspired it! Even people who “don’t like fish” will devour this, I promise!
Baked Salmon with Pesto and Tomatoes is always a wow, and you can definitely use pesto from a jar for this.
Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp with Feta is absolutely a wow any time of year!
More Oven-Baked or Roasted Fish Dinners:
- Baked Halibut with Sour Cream, Parmesan, and Dill Topping
- Roasted Barramundi with Tomato and Olive Relish
- Mahi Mahi with Mediterranean Salsa and Feta
- Baked White Fish with Onions, Peppers, Olives, and Feta
- Almond and Parmesan Baked Fish
- Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon
- Baked White Fish with Pine Nut, Parmesan, and Pesto Crust
- Spicy Baked Shrimp with Garlic
- Salmon Roasted in Olive Oil
- Spicy Broiled Shrimp
- Roasted Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Baked Fish in Foil with Pesto and Tomatoes
Air Fryer Seafood or Fish Dinners:
Air Fryer Salmon with Mustard-Herb Sauce is so delicious and easy, you should make this for dinner regularly!
No matter whether you serve them hot as dinner or cold as an appetizer, Air Fryer Shrimp are going to be a hit! This recipe also includes a tasty mustard-horseradish sauce.
Spicy Air Fryer Fish with Remoulade Sauce also has instructions for the oven, and this fish recipe has New Orleans flavor notes!
More Fried or Air Fryer Seafood or Fish Dinners:
Stir-Fried or Stovetop Seafood or Fish Dinners:
Stir-Fried Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas is an amazing dinner idea and if you read my tips for stir-fry cooking this is really not that had to make!
Cauliflower Fried Rice with Shrimp is an amazing dinner idea that can really help if you’re craving fried rice!
Sauteed Scallops with Garlic are going to remind you of the pan-fried scallops you might get in a fine-dining restaurant.
More Stir-Fried or Stovetop Fish or Seafood Dinners:
- Fish Taco Cabbage Bowls
- Easy Garlic and Lemon Shrimp
- Coconut Milk Shrimp over Cauliflower Rice
- Spicy Red Fish Stew
- Salmon Patties with Tartar Sauce
- Shrimp Avocado Tacos
- Mediterranean Shrimp over Spinach
- Zucchini Noodles with Tuna and Green Olives
- White Fish with Parmesan Crust
Seafood and Fish Dinners Cooked on the Grill:
Korean Salmon with Dipping Sauce is delicious cooked on the grill but this can also be cooked on a stove-top grill pan, in the Air Fryer, or in the oven!
Grilled Shrimp Skewers are loaded with flavor and the shrimp are delicious served with a tasty low-carb salsa.
Grilled Cod with Garlic, Basil, and Lemon uses a delicious fish marinade that’s good on any type of white fish.
More Grilled Fish or Seafood:
- Salmon Foil Packets with Tomatoes and Olives
- Kalyn’s Lake Powell Fish Marinade
- Grilled Halibut with Basil Vinaigrette
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Korean Dipping Sauce
- Buffalo Salmon with Blue Cheese Slaw
- Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze
- Grilled Halibut with Cumin and Lime
- Grilled Salmon Burgers with Caper Mayo
- Grilled Fish with Lemon and Capers
- Grilled Halibut with Garlic Cilantro Sauce
Salad Dinners with Fish or Seafood:
Tuna Stuffed Avocado is delicious for a quick lunch, but I think this would be an amazing idea for an appetizer too. You could cut the avocado in quarters to make smaller servings if you prefer.
Warm Scallop Caesar Salad is a lunch or dinner idea that’s always such a treat!
More Fish or Seafood Salad Dinners:
- Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps
- Salmon Salad with Dill
- Shrimp and Avocado Salad
- Tuna Salad with Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Parsley, and Mint
- Spinach Salad with Shrimp
- Spicy Tuna Salad with Tomatoes and Peperoncini
- Cucumber Noodle Salad with Shrimp
- Tuna Avocado Tomato Salad
- Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Hearts of Palm, and Feta
- Cucumber Avocado Salad with Tuna
- Cucumber Salad with Tuna and Basil
- Tuna Tomato Salad
- Tarragon Shrimp Salad
- Shrimp Cucumber Salad