Keto Crock Pot Recipes
I’ve been making low-carb food in the slow cooker for years, so in this post I’m sharing all my favorite Keto Crock Pot Recipes! And there are 36 different tasty keto recipes here for you to try making in the crock pot!
PIN Keto Crock Pot Recipes to try some later!
This amazing collection of Keto Crock Pot Recipes is for everyone who still uses the slow cooker to make food on the weekends! And lately I’ve been feeling like the slow cooker is having a bit of a comeback!
Of course, I know that in recent years some former fans have abandoned their slow cookers in favor of the quick-after-work feature of the Instant Pot. And I’ve been making a lot of new Instant Pot recipes myself. But even though I’ve become an Instant Pot fan, I’m still firmly in the camp of those who love to use the slow cooker.
When do I use the slow cooker?
I use the slow cooker when I’m home puttering around (or working) letting the slow cooker cook something tasty and make the house smell great. I’m one of those slow cooker cooks who likes to lift the lid and check on things once in a while, and I don’t care if that adds a few minutes to the cooking time! And I’ll often make slow cooker food on the weekend, which is why most of the Keto Crock Pot Recipes I’m sharing here are included in the category for Weekend Food Prep.
What Keto Crock Pot Recipes am I including here?
I’m including all my long-time favorite dinners with pork, beef, and chicken, as well as some stews in this collection of keto recipes to make in the crock pot! And if you make it clear to the end there are a few Keto Crock Pot Soups and Keto Crock Pot Breakfasts! And a few of these recipes now have Instant Pot instructions, and some cook in just a few hours. You can use Slow Cooker Recipes to see all the slow cooker dishes on my blog.
Keto Crock Pot Recipes with Pork:
Low-Carb Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is a low-carb version of barbecued pulled pork that’s savory and delicious! And there’s Low-Carb Instant Pot Pulled Pork version if you prefer that method.
Slow Cooker Salsa Pork Chops are seasoned with cumin, garlic, lime, and low-sugar salsa and they cook while you’re busy doing other things!
Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast features inexpensive and low-carb pork loin roast cooked in the slow cooker. And there’s also a recipe for recipe for Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Roast if you prefer that method.
More Keto Pork in the Crock Pot:
- Slow Cooker Bavarian Pork Roast is served with Sour Cream Gravy and it’s great for a tasty low-carb dinner!
- Green Chile Pork Taco Bowl can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot and features spicy green chile pork over cauliflower rice!
- I use those inexpensive pork sirloin tip roast for this delicious Pork with Peanut Sauce. Serve with Easy Cauliflower Rice and a veggie on the side!
Keto Crock Pot Recipes with Beef:
Slow Cooker Hungarian Pot Roast is an amazing recipe with so many good memories of enjoying the leftovers for me! And there’s also a recipe for Instant Pot Hungarian Pot Roast if you prefer using that.
If you like mushrooms you’re going to love this Slow Cooker Mushroom Lover’s Pot Roast! This would be amazing with Pureed Cauliflower with Garlic, Parmesan, and Goat Cheese.
Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pot Roast is delicious served with something like Pureed Cauliflower, Cauliflower Gratin, or Twice-Baked Cauliflower.
More Keto Beef in the Crock Pot:
- Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl is delicious and this can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot!
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Pot Roast has only five ingredients and this has the perfect blend of spicy Southwestern flavors.
- You can use less garlic for this tasty Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef Stew if you’re not such a garlic fan.
- Slow Cooker Taco Meat is spicy ground beef that cooks in a few hours in the slow cooker without any need to brown the meat!
- Slow Cooker Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast is a favorite from the early days of my blog and now I might use less onion to reduce the carbs.
- Slow-Cooker Corned Beef is something I’ve made for years, and I love to eat it with Creamy Horseradish Sauce! You can make it in the Instant Pot if you prefer.
- Flank Steak Tacos can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and the tacos are delicious with Spicy Mexican Slaw.
Keto Crock Pot Recipes with Chicken:
Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl features spicy buffalo chicken made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot; then it’s served over cauliflower rice and topped with creamy blue cheese!
Spicy Shredded Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos are easy to make in the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot and these are perfect for a low-carb meal!
Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl is another delicious bowl meal for people who like Buffalo Chicken flavors and this can be made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot!
More Keto Chicken (or Turkey) in the Crock Pot:
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower Rice Greek Chicken Bowl has all the Greek flavors I love, and there’s also a recipe for Instant Pot Cauliflower Rice Greek Chicken Bowls.
- Cheesy Chicken Tacos have seasoned shredded chicken combined with cream cheese and cheese, for chicken tacos to make in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot!
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos are topped with blue cheese coleslaw in this easy recipe made in the slow cooker or the Instant Pot. Use low-carb tortillas or eat the chicken in lettuce wraps.
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken has a sauce that uses sugar-free ketchup to keep it low in carbs!
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken is flavored with lime and finished under the broiler with melted Mozzarella for a tasty dinner; there’s also a recipe for Instant Pot Salsa Chicken if you prefer that!
- CrockPot or Instant Pot Turkey Breast is a tasty idea when you’re craving turkey dinner!
Keto Crock Pot Recipe for Stew:
Use the Slow Cooker or the Instant Pot to make this delicious Southwestern Beef Stew, take your choice.
Make this Italian Sausage Stew in the Instant Pot or the Slow Cooker and you might have some leftovers to eat later in the week!
Chicken and Sausage Stew is a creamy low-carb Slow Cooker or Instant Pot stew with chicken, Andouille sausage, red peppers, and Creole seasoning.
Keto Soup Recipes to make in the Crock Pot:
- Slow Cooker Ground Beef Soup with Cabbage can cook in the CrockPot all day and this soup is just a little bit spicy!
- Slow Cooker Ham and Cabbage Soup is perfect to make with leftover ham and this tasty soup is low-carb and gluten-free! There’s also an Instant Ham and Cabbage Soup.
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup with Sausage is a tasty low-carb soup that’s easy to make and this is especially good topped with Parmesan cheese!
Keto Breakfast Recipes to make in the Crock Pot:
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole with Broccoli, Ham, and Swiss is an easy low-carb dish for breakfast or lunch, and this cooks in a few hours!
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Egg Casserole is perfect when you want a delicious low-carb breakfast that cooks unattended in a few hours!
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole is a meatless low-carb breakfast that has cottage cheese, Swiss, and Parmesan for so much cheesy flavor!
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole with Artichokes also has red pepper and Feta and it’s easy for a tasty low-carb breakfast!
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole with Kale, Red Pepper, and Feta is perfect for a healthy breakfast that cooks in a few hours.
7 Comments on “Keto Crock Pot Recipes”
I’m excited to try these slow cooker meals 🙂
Kalyn, have you tried the slow cooker function of your instant pot? Does it work as good as a regular slow cooker?
I haven’t used the slow cooker function of the Instant Pot, but truthfully I have not heard good reports about using it as a slow cooker. And I have so many slow cookers and plenty of room to store them, so I’m sticking with my trusted ones! You might google to see if you find reviews, maybe it’s better than I’ve heard!
Originally, I was only looking to buy a slow cooker, but then I started learning about the multi-functionality of the Instant Pot. I haven’t read good reviews on the slow cooker function either.
At this point, I’ll just buy a slow cooker. You say you have many. Would you please recommend the best one you’ve come accross.
Thank you 🙂
I’m not sure there is one slow cooker that’s best for everyone. It depends on how many people you’re cooking for a what kinds of dishes you make most. But I think you can’t go wrong with a mid-sized (4-5 quart) Crock-Pot brand. My favorite traditional slow cooker is that brand with a programmable feature that switches to warm when the food is done. But I think Crock-Pot brand is so reliable, so any slow cooker of that brand will be great!
Thank you Kalyn!
I think I’ll get this one:
That looks good, but really large. Most recipes will probably have to be doubled to cook in that large of a slow cooker. Just thought I’d mention that since I don’t know how many people you’re cooking for!
Thanks for catching that and telling me; fixed! You can always find a recipe by searching the title if I mess up like that!