Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups
It’s soup weather, and here are more than 30 amazing Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups from Kalyn’s Kitchen and around the web! I hope you’ll find some favorite soups that will become part of your dinner rotation.
PIN Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups to try some later!
The weather is cooling down, so today I’m reminding you about this huge collection of Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups for an easy dinner idea. This post has good ideas for anyone likes the Instant Pot and wants easy dinners with limited carbs.
Of course there are a lot of tasty low-carb soup recipes here from Kalyn’s Kitchen. But I did include some soups that I thought looked extra good from my low-carb blogger friends, so be sure to scroll down past the photos to see all the tasty soup options, including a whole collection of other round-ups where you can find even *more* tasty Instant Pot Soup Recipes! I hope you get a chance to try quite a few of these great soups while the weather is cold!
What kinds of soups will you find here?
You’ll find soups here with sausage, ham, chicken, and beef. And there are soups with kale, cauliflower, tomatillos, green beans, tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, and more!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original blog. All photographs are copyrighted to the blog that posted the recipe.
What Instant Pot Do I Use?
I use a 6 Quart Instant Pot (affiliate link) for all my Instant Pot Recipes and soup is one of my favorite things to make in the Instant Pot. And if you don’t have an Instant Pot (yet!) that might be something to ask Santa for this year!
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup is one of the most popular low-carb Instant Pot recipes on the blog, and this soup is really a wow!
Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup is a low-carb soup that’s loaded with flavor, and for the new Instant Pot version we switched to using frozen cauliflower rice, which made the soup so quick and easy to make!
Tomatillos are super low in carbs, and this Instant Pot Low-Carb Chicken Tomatillo Soup is so delicious with diced avocado added at the table!
Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup is so delicious and this has soup has sausage, onion, green pepper, pumpkin, cauliflower rice, cream, and just the right spices. And it’s amazingly low in carbs for a soup with pumpkin!
This Instant Pot Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup is one of my favorites out of the low-carb Instant Pot Soups I’ve shared on Kalyn’s Kitchen.
Instant Pot Cauliflower Mushroom Soup is a savory low-carb soup that’s extra good with freshly-grated Parmesan added at the table.
You’ll love how the cabbage gets sweet and tender in this Instant Pot Low-Carb Ham and Cabbage Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen!
Low-Carb Cheesy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Green Chiles from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a fun soup with lots of flavor from the cheese, bacon, and green chiles!
The whole family will love this Instant Pot Low-Carb Taco Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen. (Let the kids have some corn chips crumbled into their soup if you want!)
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen is for people who really like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and Blue Cheese!
We used low-carb tortillas and the Air Fryer to make tortilla strips for this Instant Pot Low-Carb Chicken Tortilla Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen, but this is also tasty without the tortillas if you prefer.
And finally, this Instant Pot Sausage and Kale Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a pretty new soup on the blog! This was inspired by a couple of favorite soups from the past but we replaced the beans with cauliflower rice to make it a low-carb soup; enjoy!
More Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups:
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Yellow Thai Curry Soup from Two Sleevers
- Instant Pot Goulash Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Chicken Fajita Soup from All Day I Dream about Food
- Instant Pot Turkey Rice Soup with Cabbage from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Chicken Zoodle Soup from Diethood
- Chicken Pesto Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Hot and Sour Soup from Two Sleevers
- Green Chile Turkey Enchilada Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Quick Italian Sausage and Peppers Low-Carb Soup from Sugar-Free Mom
- Low-Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup from Two Sleevers
- Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Hot and Sour Soup from Two Sleevers
- Low-Carb Instant Pot Chicken “Noodle” Soup from Healthful Pursuit
- Instant Pot Low-Carb Ground Beef Cauliflower Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen!
- Instant Pot Spicy Beef and Broccoli Zoodle Soup from Wholesomelicious
- Instant Pot Soup with Ground Beef, Green Beans, and Tomatoes from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low-Carb Green Chile Enchilada Soup from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Instant Pot Keto Broccoli Chicken Bacon Cheese Soup from Beauty and the Foodie
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup from Ditch the Carbs
- Keto Butternut Squash Soup from Joy-Filled Eats
More Low-Carb Soup Round-Ups:
- 50 Low-Carb Instant Pot Soup Recipes ~ Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker
- Keto Cauliflower Soup Recipes ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups with Cauliflower ~ Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker
- Low-Carb and Keto Turkey Soup Recipes ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Keto Cabbage Soup ~ Slow Cooker or Pressure Cooker
7 Comments on “Low-Carb and Keto Instant Pot Soups”
Great article. I will try it. look very delicious
Thanks for sharing this blog post…….It’s amazing post
How did you manage to collect so many delicious recipes on one site? And the photos you have are all excellent and delicious!
Thank you for the fact that now every our family dinner is a real holiday with a new delicacy!
Thanks, glad it is useful for you.
I do think there is a bit of a learning curve with the Instant Pot as well. Maybe the difference is that there are now so many blogs featuring Instant Pot recipe (and even sites completely focused on Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker recipes exclusively) that it’s easy to find information when you need it. I do love the Instant Pot, although I was a bit of a slow adapter. And I am not interested in getting one with the ultimate in bells and whistles. But I bet you would love it!
So glad you are falling in love with the Instant Pot for soups! I make soup in mine at least once a week in this cooler weather. Thanks for this great round-up of recipes — many new ideas to try.
Yes Lydia, I am definitely becoming a convert! Quick soup that tastes like it’s been simmered all day is really a treat!