Spectacular Low-Carb Zucchini Soup Recipes
Here are Spectacular Low-Carb Zucchini Soup Recipes, and zucchini is such a great ingredient to add texture to low-carb soups!
I made this round-up of Spectacular Low-Carb Zucchini Soup Recipes because I know a lot of people still have zucchini in the garden even though cold weather is on the way. And I think soup is such a great way to use zucchini if you still have an abundance of it.
Of course there are lots and lots of Zucchini Recipes on this blog, but if you’re getting cold weather and want to use up some zucchini, here are enough soups to keep you in tasty soup dinners for a few more weeks!
And soup is great for a family-friendly meal, partly because it can be made ahead and reheated when you really need it. All these low-carb soups with zucchini are loaded with flavor; enjoy!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click the recipe name under any photo to see the complete recipe on the original blog. Photos are copyrighted to the blog that posted the recipe.
What Zucchini Soup Recipes are featured here?
This round-up has zucchini soup with Italian Sausage, turkey, chicken, ground turkey, mushrooms, coconut milk, cheese, and more.
Want more recipes for Soup?
- Use Soup Recipes to find all the soups that have been featured on my site.
- If you want ideas for using zucchini noodles in soup, check out Low-Carb and Keto Zucchini Noodle Soups.
Italian Sausage Soup with Tomatoes and Zucchini Noodles from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a delicious low-carb, Keto, and gluten-free soup that’s completely loaded with flavor.
This Low-Carb Turkey Soup with Zucchini Noodles from Kalyn’s Kitchen is one of my favorite things to make with leftover turkey, but you can definitely make it with chicken too.
I love the flavors in Greek Chicken Soup, and this Low-Carb Greek Soup with Zoodles from Cupcakes and Kale Chips absolutely sounds like a winner!
You’ll have to read the post to find out the fun reason I was making this Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup, but let’s just say there was a lot of soft food on Kalyn’s Kitchen during that period of time!
When I saw this Creamy Zucchini and Coconut Milk Soup from Cookin’ Canuck I immediately thought of what a good idea it was to use coconut milk with zucchini for a soup that sounds tasty and is dairy-free.
One of the first recipes I made using zucchini noodles in soup was this Turkey Mushroom Soup with Zucchini Noodles from Kalyn’s Kitchen and this is so, so good! You can make it with beef if you’re not a ground turkey fan.
I love the sound of this Cream of Zucchini Soup from Skinnytaste! Gina uses reduced fat sour cream but of course you’re free to use full fat if you prefer.
And this Lower-Carb Pasta e Fagioli Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen that’s made in the slow cooker replaces the pasta with zucchini for this traditional Italian soup. This soup has only 9 net carbs even with one can of small red beans, but skip the beans and use a bit more zucchini if you prefer.
More Low-Carb Soup with Zucchini:
- Thai Chicken Soup with Zucchini Noodles from Healthy Delicious
- Keto Chicken No Noodle Soup from Food Faith Fitness
- Chipotle Chicken Zucchini “Fideo” Soup from Skinnytaste
- Sausage Zucchini Soup from Slender Kitchen
- Spicy Sriracha Lime Chicken Zoodle Soup from Peas and Crayons
- Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup from All Day I Dream About Food
- Cream of Zucchini Soup from Simply So Healthy
- Slow Cooker Meatball Zoodle Soup from Fit Slow Cooker Queen
Love Soup? Here are more low-carb soup round-ups:
- Keto Cauliflower Soup Recipes
- Low-Carb Soups with Ground Beef
- The Top Ten Low-Carb Soup Recipes on Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low-Carb and Keto Turkey Soup Recipes
- Low-Carb and Keto Soups with Cabbage