Kalyn’s Top Ten Low-Carb and Keto Recipes with Cabbage
I updated my Top Ten Low-Carb and Keto Recipes with Cabbage and added a few honorable mentions, because you can never have too many cabbage recipes during March when cabbage is on sale!
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day and I love this time of year when people all over the U. S. will be enjoying Irish-American favorites like Corned Beef and Irish Soda Bread. And one thing I especially love about this Irish holiday is the way it gets grocery stores to sell cabbage at ridiculously cheap prices. I love, love, love cabbage and it’s on sale all during March at the store where I shop most often! So it’s not surprising that I have a huge collection of Low-Carb and Keto Recipes with Cabbage, right?
Many years ago I wrote a post singing the praises of My Five Favorite Salads with Cabbage. But there’ve been many more low-carb recipes with cabbage since then, so for St. Patrick’s Day this year I decided to update this collection of my round-up of Low-Carb and Keto Recipes with Cabbage. And then when I had a hard time narrowing it down I had to add some honorable mention cabbage recipes, because picking my best cabbage recipes is such a hard decision for a cabbage lover like me!
All these top ten and honorable mention low-carb and Keto recipes with cabbage are cabbage dishes I’ve made over and over. If you’re a fellow cabbage fan, run to the grocery store this week and get some cheap cabbage and then try one of these delicious low-carb cabbage recipes. I promise, you’ll be glad you did! (And if you happen to end up with some leftover corned beef after St. Patrick’s Day, I’ve got you covered for that with Low-Carb Corned Beef Recipes; check it out!)
Low-Carb Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole is a low-carb version of a casserole that’s been hugely popular on the blog, and if you like stuffed cabbage you’ll love this easier version.
Spicy Mexican Slaw with Lime and Cilantro is something I loved from the minute I tasted it, and I’ve probably made this at least 50 times since I posted the recipe!
This Low-Carb Roasted Lemon Cabbage and Sausage Sheet Pan Meal was so easy and this was absolutely a wow!
Low-Carb Reuben Sandwich Cabbage Cups are a delicious new recipe that uses cups of cabbage to hold corned beef, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island Dressing for a low-carb version of the famous Reuben Sandwich! This is perfect for leftover corned beef or you can get corned beef from the deli to make it.
Cabbage fans will love Instant Pot Low-Carb Ham and Cabbage Soup! You can omit carrots if you want even less carbs.
Low-Carb Fried Cabbage with Bacon is quick, easy and delicious! And doesn’t just about everyone love bacon?
Low-Carb Twice Cooked Cabbage with Sour Cream and Bacon is another favorite way to cook cabbage as a side dish, and oh my! This is amazing.
If you happen to get some leftover corned beef, there’s a whole head of cabbage in this Leftover Corned Beef Low-Carb Reuben Bake.
And this delicious Low-Carb Fried Cabbage with Corned Beef is a quick, easy, and delicious way to use leftover corned beef!
More Low-Carb Cabbage Recipes:
- Shrimp Salad Cabbage Cups are a tasty low-carb spin-off of Family Favorite Shrimp and Macaroni Salad!
- I combined spicy beef from favorite lettuce wraps with spicy slaw for this Sriracha Beef Cabbage Bowl!
- Low-Carb Spicy Cilantro Peanut Slaw is a cabbage salad I’ve made over and over for parties!
- Buffalo-Glazed Grilled Salmon with Blue Cheese Coleslaw combines flavors you don’t often see together, but it works!
- Fish Taco Cabbage Bowls are a low-carb way to get the same flavors you love in fish tacos!
- Ridiculously Easy Blue Cheese Coleslaw is a wonderful low-carb side dish with great flavors!
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Shredded Beef Cabbage Bowl has spicy green chile beef served over slaw and topped with avocado salsa.
- I love Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, and Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Cabbage Bowl is a favorite recipe using it.