50 Keto Dinners Your Family Will Eat!
These 50 Keto Dinners Your Family Will Eat are going to come in handy when you don’t want to cook a separate meal for the kids! And that’s pretty much every night, isn’t it?
I’m not feeding kids at my house, but I can imagine how every family that has carb-conscious adults and kids eating dinner together might struggle to find Keto dinners that will work for the adults and are also things the kids want to eat.
And if that happens at your house, I hope you’ll remember these 50 Keto Dinners Your Family Will Eat! These are all adult-approved and kid-friendly dinner ideas that the whole family will enjoy!
In this collection I’m sharing lots of popular recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen where kids in my extended family have liked the recipe or readers have told me it was a hit with their kids. And I also collected some tasty-looking kid-friendly ideas for Keto dinners from my blogging friends. There are 50 different delicious Keto dinners here, and I hope you’ll find at least a few dinner ideas that will be a welcome addition to your rotation!
What kinds of Keto Dinners are featured here?
There are keto dinners featured here with beef, chicken, pork, sausage, and turkey. Kids love chicken, so of course there are more chicken recipes than other type. And there are also plenty of variations on low-carb pizza, which is probably going to be a hit with almost every family. Hope you find some ideas here that will earn a permanent place on your dinner rotation.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe name to see the complete recipe on the original site. All photos are copyrighted to the blog that posted the recipe.
Keto Dinners with Beef:
Cheesy Low-Carb Taco Casserole from Kalyn’s Kitchen has been a hit, even with people who “don’t like” cauliflower. (They probably won’t even know it’s in there!)
I know mushrooms can be a hard sell with some kids (and adults) but I’ve gotten comments on the blog and on Facebook saying kids have devoured this Ground Beef Stroganoff Casserole from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
More Keto Beef Dinners:
- Baked Swedish Meatballs from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Big Mac Casserole from Peace, Love, and Low-Carb
- Instant Pot Taco Meat from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Pie from All Day I Dream About Food
- Beef and Sausage Meatballs with Tomato Sauce from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole from Ditch the Carbs
- Instant Pot Taco Soup from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Keto Dinners with Chicken:
Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake is a Kalyn’s Kitchen recipe that’s always in the top ten most-popular recipes on the site!
I would have never thought of pesto as something that kids would like, but through the years I’ve had many, many moms tell me that their kids love and request this Easy Baked Pesto Chicken from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
More Keto Chicken Dinners:
- Baked Mayo-Parmesan Chicken from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Easy Malibu Chicken from Low-Carb Maven
- Baked Chicken Nuggets from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- No Mess Crispy Chicken Thighs from Low-Carb with Jennifer
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Crack Chicken from Joy-Filled Eats
- Air Fryer Marinated Chicken Breasts from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Rice from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Chicken Stir-Fry Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken with Gravy from Sugar-Free Mom
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Chicken Pot Pie from All Day I Dream About Food
- Chicken Alfredo Mock Lasagna Casserole from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Chicken Crust Pizza from Keto Connect
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Chicken Stroganoff from Low-Carb with Jennifer
- Air Fryer Chicken Drumsticks from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Orange Chicken from Low-Carb Yum
Keto Dinners with Pork:
Grain-Free Breaded Pork Chops from Kalyn’s Kitchen are a delicious low-carb way to cook pork chops by coating them with almond flour! The pork chops are served with a tasty mustardy pan sauce, and some of my favorite kids like this recipe!
I bet kids who like pork chops will devour these Air Fryer Pork Chops, and these are perfectly seasoned without being spicy.
More Keto Pork Dinners:
- Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Roast from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Low-Carb Instant Pot Pulled Pork from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Honey Garlic Pork Bites from All Day I Dream About Food
- Ham and Broccoli Casserole au Gratin from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops from Low-Carb Maven
- Instant Pot Salsa Pork Chops from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin from Low-Carb with Jennifer
Keto Dinners with Sausage:
Week after week this Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole is one of the most popular recipes on Kalyn’s Kitchen and lots of people have told me how their family loves it!
This Sausage and Pepperoni Layered Pizza Bake from Kalyn’s Kitchen is definitely a recipe most kids will like, and there are two choices on the “crust” layer depending on how strict you want to be on the carbs!
More Keto Sausage Dinners:
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- No-Noodle Lasagna with Sausage and Basil from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Pizza Pie Casserole Bake from Beauty and the Foodie
Keto Dinners with Turkey:
CrockPot or Instant Pot Turkey Breast from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a dinner the family is going to love.
You may be skeptical that kids will eat these Asian Lettuce Cups with Spicy Ground Turkey from Kalynks Kitchen, but I’ve had a lot of readers tell me the whole family loves this recipe, and you can definitely make it less spicy for the kids.
More Keto Turkey Dinners:
- Low-Carb Turkey Pot Pie from Sugar-Free Mom
- Keto Turkey Meatloaf from Low-Carb with Jennifer
- CrockPot Turkey Meatballs Stuffed with Cheese from Sugar-Free Mom
Want even more ideas for Keto Dinners?