24 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes (Low-Carb and Gluten-Free)
Here are 24 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes from low-carb bloggers around the web, and they’re all gluten-free as well! And if you explore all the links in this post, there are more than 100 tasty ideas for low-carb and gluten-free side dish possibilities!
Thanksgiving is all about the side dishes, right? So today I’m sharing this collection of 24 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes. And all the tasty side dishes featured here are Low-Carb and Gluten-Free!
I came up with these picks by deciding on my favorites from Kalyn’s Kitchen and then asking a few of my low-carb blogging friends what they would pick for their very best low-carb Thanksgiving side dish, so you know you’re going to find a side dish recipe here that’s going to wow your family or guests!
And I am of the opinion you can never have too many tasty side dishes for a holiday meal! You better start testing recipes now so you can narrow it down by turkey day, right?
How many Thanksgiving Recipes are featured here?
This round-up has 24 amazing Thanksgiving side dish possibilities, so be sure to check out all your options! Then if you still want more to choose from, use the links to my other Thanksgiving round-ups to see more than 100 different options for low-carb and gluten-free Thanksgiving side dishes!
Want more options for Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes?
- Keto Side Dishes, Appetizers, and Salads for the Holidays
- Keto Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- Keto Broccoli Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Keto Vegetable Recipes for Thanksgiving
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click the recipe link under each photo to see the full recipe on the original blog. All photos are copyrighted by the blog that originally published the recipe.
Roasted Broccoli with Lemon and Pecorino-Romano Cheese from Kalyn’s Kitchen is perfect for Thanksgiving; you put the lemony broccoli into a hot oven when you take out the turkey and 15 minutes later you top with cheese and serve!
Stuffing is a must for Thanksgiving, and this Keto Sausage Stuffing from All Day I Dream About Food sounds perfect to me!
This recipe for Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic, and Parmesan from Kalyn’s Kitchen has been pinned millions of times, and this is probably my most popular Thanksgiving recipe.
I think this recipe for Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan and Chives from Foodie Crush looks like a welcome addition to the Thanksgiving menu.
This Easy Brussels Sprouts Gratin from Kalyn’s Kitchen is one recipe I’d always love to see on the Thanksgiving table and this is amazingly easy to make even though it looks fancy.
My love of roasted green beans is well documented, and I know I’d love these Moroccan Roasted Green Beans from I Breathe I’m Hungry.
Easy Cheesy Baked Keto Cauliflower from Kalyn’s Kitchen is absolutely a wow, and even people who don’t eat low-carb will gobble this up!
Supreme Green Bean Casserole from Low-Carb Maven is definitely a low-carb side dish that will make you drool!
I couldn’t imagine Thanksgiving without this Broccoli Gratin from Kalyn’s Kitchen. I’ve been making this one for years!
Keto Green Beans with Crispy Bacon from Low-Carb with Jennifer sounds like a side dish option anyone would love who likes green beans!
My family has a few Brussels Sprouts avoiders, go figure! But quite a few of them will eat them raw, and this Brussel Sprouts Salad with Bacon, Almonds, and Parmesan from Kalyn’s Kitchen is so absolutely delish that you should be making it all through the fall and winter!
And this Cranberry Pecan Low-Carb Stuffing from Peace, Love and Low-Carb uses cauliflower rice for a non-traditional stuffing with all those Thanksgiving flavors!
More Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Sides:
- Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Souffle from Step Away from the Carbs
- Spaghetti Squash & Chard Gratin from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Oven-Fried Garlic Parmesan Green Beans from Sugar Free Mom
- Roasted Asparagus with Soy Sauce from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Turkey Stuffing from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic, Parmesan, and Pine Nuts from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Wild Rice with Sausage and Mushrooms from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Twice-Baked Cauliflower from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Buttery Bacon Brussels Sprouts from Ditch the Carbs
- Asparagus and Mushrooms with Everything Bagel Seasoning from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Low-Carb Green Bean Casserole from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Gorgonzola from Kalyn’s Kitchen