40 Low-Carb and Keto Sheet Pan Meals
For everyone who loves sheet pan meals, here are 40 Low-Carb and Keto Sheet Pan Meals gathered together in one place! There are delicious sheet pan meals here from Kalyn’s Kitchen and amazing ideas from other bloggers too!
PIN the Keto Sheet Pan Meals to try some later!
Any time you need a no-fuss dinner, Sheet Pan Meals are the perfect solution. And I’m definitely a huge fan of these meals made on a sheet pan, but I see so many sheet pan meals that include high-carb veggies like potatoes, carrots, and winter squash.
That’s what inspired me to make this collection of 40 Low-Carb and Keto Sheet Pan Meals! There are 40 tasty sheet pan dinners here, with all my favorites from Kalyn’s Kitchen of course, plus some very tasty looking ideas from bloggers around the web!
What are Sheet Pan Meals?
Sheet Pan Meals are dinners where all the ingredients are cooked together on one sheet pan of course. They are also called Sheet Pan Dinners or Tray Bakes, and there are probably other names I haven’t heard of too!
What kinds of Keto Sheet Pan Meals will you find here?
There are Sheet Pan Meals here with chicken, sausage, shrimp, salmon, beef, and pork, and so many interesting and tasty ideas for cooking each of them. Most of the sheet pan dinners are Keto, but some are low in carb but maybe not suitable for the strictest Keto plan. I hope you’ll find an assortment of ideas here you’d like to try!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original blog, and enjoy!
Want even more ideas for Sheet Pan Meals?
You can use Sheet Pan Meals to see all the sheet pan meals on my site (including a couple that are a bit higher in carbs), or use Recipe Round-Ups to find more low-carb round-ups like this one.
Keto Sheet Pan Meals with Chicken:
Our recipe samplers loved this Asian Chicken and Green Beans Sheet Pan Meal that has Orange Chicken flavors!
These delicious Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are a meal with Mexican flavors that will be a hit with the whole family!
Does your family like take out Asian Chicken or Asian chicken stir-fries? If the answer is yes then this Chicken Stir-Fry Sheet Pan Meal will probably be a hit! This been super popular on the blog.
If you have kids who’d prefer chicken drumsticks to thighs you can certainly use some of those for this Roasted Lemon Chicken and Green Beans Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
More Low-Carb Chicken on a Sheet Pan:
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from Low-Carb Maven
- Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Sheet Pan Curried Chicken from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Bruschetta Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from A Spicy Perspective
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies from All Day I Dream About Food
- Greek Chicken, Green Beans, and Tomatoes Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Keto Sheet Pan Meals with Fish or Seafood:
Spicy Green Beans and Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal is the very first sheet pan meal ever posted on Kalyn’s Kitchen! I made this often for my shrimp-loving Dad when he was alive, and he always gobbled it up! You can make this with broccoli too if you prefer.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Salmon Sheet Pan Meal is a great idea when you want a dinner that’s a bit special, and there an amazing balsamic-soy-lime glaze on the salmon and the Brussels sprouts.
This amazing Sriracha-Spiced Shrimp and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen will be a hit with everyone who likes shrimp and spicy Sriracha Sauce!
A tasty combination with Asian flavors is this Roasted Asian Salmon and Green Beans Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
More Low-Carb Fish or Seafood on a Sheet Pan:
- Asian Shrimp and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- One Pan Sausage and Shrimp from Step Away from the Carbs
- Roasted Lemon Salmon and Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp with Crispy Pepperoni from Sugar-Free Mom
- Sheet Pan Salmon with Cabbage and Kale from Sidewalk Shoes
- Roasted Curry Shrimp and Zucchini Sheet Pan Meal from Cookin’ Canuck
Keto Sheet Pan Meals with Sausage:
Cheesy Zucchini and Sausage Sheet Pan Meal is another newer sheet pan meal on my blog, and some normally zucchini-avoiding kids might eat it with melted cheese!
Cabbage might be a tough sell with young kids, but they can eat the sausage and I bet some older kids might like this Cabbage and Sausage Sheet Pan Meal. I know my niece Kara has some kids who like this one!
I know kids who will gobble up sweet mini-peppers and kids who won’t touch them, but for anyone who likes the flavors of Italian Sausage and Peppers, this Italian Sausage and Sweet Mini Peppers Sheet Pan Meal is a delicious combination!
More Sausage Dinners on a Sheet Pan:
- Sheet Pan Green Beans and Sausage Dinner from Wonky Wonderful
- Sheet Pan Andouille Sausage from Low-Carb with Jennifer
- Shrimp and Sausage Sheet Pan from Beauty and the Foodie
- Keto Chicken and Chorizo Sheet Pan Dinner from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Veggies from The Rustic Foodie
- 30 Minute Keto Sheet Pan Jambalaya from Wholesomelicious
- Sausage and Green Beans Sheet Pan Dinner from Yellow Glass Dish
Beef and Pork Keto Sheet Pan Meals:
This amazing dinner of Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies is made with all-beef Kielbasa, and this is such a great combination. The roasted turnips are the star here for me, but use any combination of low-carb veggies you prefer.
This Easy Cheesy Baked Ham and Asparagus is the perfect idea for using leftover ham, and this was so quick, easy, and tasty!
More Beef and Pork Dinners on a Sheet Pan:
- Keto Sheet Pan Burgers with Bacon and Jalapeno from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Low-Carb Keto Sage Butter Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner from Back for Seconds
- Keto Sweet and Sour Pork Sheet Pan Meal from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas from Ditch the Carbs
- Keto Sheet Pan Hibachi Beef and Vegetables from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Low-Carb Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaves from Sugar-Free Mom
- Sheet Pan Steak and Rainbow Vegetables from Keto Karma
- Sheet Pan Steakhouse Dinner from All Day I Dream About Food
Are you a fan of sheet pan meals? Let me know which ingredients you like best cooked this way!