Low-Carb and Keto Skillet Meals
These Low-Carb and Keto Skillet Meals are easy tasty dinners to make in one skillet, and there are skillet meals from other bloggers as well!
I’m a huge fan of one pan dinners, which is why I created a category of Skillet Meals on this site. And this collection of Low-Carb and Keto Skillet Meals has ten tasty options from Kalyn’s Kitchen for dinners or main dishes that only need one pan, plus there are links for ten more delicious skillet meals from my blogging friends.
I’m giving you a fun variety of skillet meals using ingredients like sausage, chicken, eggs, zucchini, cabbage, bacon, beef, breakfast sausage, and plenty of recipes with cheese.
Many of these recipes are photographed in a cast iron skillet (affiliate link) and I love this type of pan, but no matter what type of skillet you have, I hope you enjoy trying one of the skillet meals! (Photos are copyrighted to the blog that originally posted the recipe. Just click the recipe name under each photo to see the full recipe on the original blog. )
Want More Low-Carb Dinner Options?
My recipe for Paprika Chicken is inspired by a famous Hungarian dish, and this is so delicious for an easy skillet meal.
This One-Pan Ground Turkey Curry is an extra-easy recipe that can help you satisfy that craving for Thai Food, and this use ingredients you can find in most grocery stores.
One Pan Low-Carb Greek Skillet Chicken is a recipe that’s going to be a winner for anyone who likes Feta cheese and green olives!
Power Greens Egg Skillet is great for breakfast or dinner, and this uses the blend of Power Greens that comes in a bag and is so nutritious.
This Italian Sausage and Zucchini Skillet Meal is the newest skillet meal on my site, and we loved this when we tested the recipe!
Cheesy Low-Carb No-Egg Sausage Mushroom Breakfast would also be great for dinner, and this is perfect when you’re tired of eggs!
Chicken Piccata with Fried Capers is an easy one-pan chicken dish and anyone who likes lemon and capers will swoon over this recipe!
Southwestern Egg Skillet is a recipe I got from a reader, and this is really a winner!
For anyone who likes cabbage and bacon this Low-Carb Fried Cabbage with Bacon is a perfect one-pan dinner!
Skillet Chicken with Lemon, Green Olives, and Capers uses an amazing technique of roasting the lemon to add flavor to this one-pan chicken masterpiece!
Baked Eggs Skillet with Avocado and Spicy Tomatoes is a fun breakfast idea that looks special but is easy to make. And this would be great for breakfast for dinner!
This Low-Carb Spicy Cauliflower Dirty Rice is easy to make and loaded with delicious flavors! And this has plenty of sausage to make it a one-dish dinner.
More Tasty Skillet Meals from Kalyn’s Kitchen:
- Low-Carb Pasta with Sausage and Mushrooms
- Bacon Frittata with Two Cheeses
- Chicken Egg Foo Yung
- One-Pan Ground Turkey Curry
- Fried Cabbage with Corned Beef
Low-Carb Skillet Meals from Other Blogs:
- Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Skillet from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Easy Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu from Joy Filled Eats
- Cream Shrimp and Bacon Skillet from The Nourished Caveman
- Skillet Chicken and Mushrooms from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Low-Carb Pizza in a Skillet Joy Filled Eats
- Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Skillet from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Low-Carb Mexican Tamale Skillet Pie from Sugar-Free Mom
- 20-Minute Chicken Skillet Fajitas from The Iron You
- Low-Carb Chicken Skillet Parmesan from Low-Carb Maven
- Deep Dish Skillet Sausage Pizza from All Day I Dream About Food