Low-Carb and Keto Salads with Feta Cheese
These Low-Carb and Keto Salads with Feta Cheese are perfect for people like me who can eat Feta Cheese every day and never get tired of it! And this post has 25 amazing Keto salads with Feta cheese!
If you’re a regular reader you won’t be surprised to see this big collection of Low-Carb and Keto Salads with Feta Cheese, because my long-time love affair with Feta Cheese is well-documented on the blog!
And although I love Feta in cooked dishes, it’s salads with Feta Cheese that I make the most, and there are more than 25 salads with Feta featured here that I make all year long.
And when the weather is hot I’ll happily make one of these keto salads that include Feta and call it dinner! If you’re one of those people like me who love Feta cheese, choose a salad with ingredients that appeal to you and enjoy.
What is my favorite brand of Feta cheese?
I do have a fairly strong preference for sheep’s milk Feta. If you shop at Costco, be sure to check out Kirkland Organic Feta, which is my new favorite Feta! But truthfully I don’t think I’ve ever tried any Feta that I didn’t think was delicious.
Want more ideas for salad with Feta?
I decided I had to stop at 25 salads with Feta for this recipe collection, but if you want even more ideas you can use Salad Recipes to find more tasty salads.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click or tap any recipe title to see the complete recipe on Kalyn’s Kitchen, and enjoy!
Lots more tasty salads with Feta Cheese!
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Feta
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Cucumber Salad with Parsley and Feta
- Tomato Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta
- American Greek Salad (with Lettuce)
- Raw Zucchini Salad with Bacon, Tomato, and Feta
- Spinach Salad with Bacon and Feta
- Spicy Chopped Greek Salad with Peperoncini
- Cucumber and Radish Salad with Feta Dressing
- Cucumber Salad with Avocado and Feta
- Arugula Salad with Feta
- Lemony Shrimp Salad with Avocado, Heart of Palm, and Feta