20 Keto Chicken Salad Recipes
Here are 20 Keto Chicken Salad Recipes that can help you keep the kitchen cool, especially if you use leftover chicken! And Keto chicken salad is a perfect dinner when the weather gets too warm to cook!
Today I’m sharing 20 Keto Chicken Salad Recipes, and this collection of cold chicken salad recipes has some that are definitely favorites at my house. And if you buy a rotisserie chicken or use cut-up rotisserie chicken from a package, all these chicken salad recipes are going to be extra easy to get on the table.
And all of these salads are easy enough you can make them on a hot summer day when you don’t really want to cook. I’ve updated the post with some amazing Keto chicken salads I’ve made recently; I hope you enjoy trying at least a few of the tasty salads!
Tips for Tasty Keto Chicken Salad:
- If you shop at Costco, look for their already cooked-and cut-up packages of rotisserie chicken to make chicken salad prep even easier!
- If you have time, marinating the cut-up chicken in dressing for 20-30 minutes before you stir the salad together will add flavor to chicken salads.
- Most every type of chicken salad can keep in the fridge for a few days, but for best flavor I like to have a little extra dressing to stir in to refresh the flavors when I’m eating the leftovers.
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click or tap any recipe name to find the complete recipe for these Keto chicken salad recipes on the blog!
Chicken Pesto Salad is so tasty that after I made it for the blog, I made again it right away just to have in the fridge for myself!
Chicken and Avocado Salad with Lime and Cilantro is a salad recipe that’s been hugely popular on the blog. If you’re not a cilantro fan, substitute thinly sliced green onion and this will still be delicious.
When I decided to re-visit an old salad recipe that had black beans, this Chicken Salad with Avocado, Radishes, and Lime was the happy result. (There’s also a link to the version with black beans if you like the sound of that.)
This Vietnamese Chicken Salad with Cabbage is a salad I love to make with leftover chicken, and I love the slightly spicy Asian flavors in this salad!
Green olive fans are going to swoon over this tasty Chicken Salad with Green Olives!
When we made this Curried Chicken Salad we went absolutely crazy over this recipe, and if you like asparagus and curry you’re also going to love this salad! (And who doesn’t love pine nuts?)
Nothing says summer to me like fresh basil, and I absolutely love the flavors in this Chicken Salad with Basil.
I’m crazy about the flavor of fresh tarragon, and this Tarragon Chicken Salad is absolutely a wow!
I absolutely love spicy Greek Peperoncini, and they add such a nice zing to this Greek Chicken Salad with Peperoncini.
My love for cabbage salads is pretty obvious, and I love this Chicken Cabbage Salad with Mustard when I have leftover chicken and cabbage in the fridge.
More Keto Chicken Salads to Try:
- Spinach Salad with Chicken
- Lettuce-Free Keto Cobb Salad
- Chicken Broccoli Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken Salad
- Chicken Salad with Indian Spices
- Chopped Salad with Chicken, Peppers, Olives, and Feta
- Red Cabbage and Chicken Asian Salad
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Chicken Salad with Hearts of Palm
- Southwest Chicken Salad