10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert
10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is easy when you don’t have much time, and this is low enough in carbs to enjoy as an occasional treat!
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that’s not much of a splurge on carbs, this 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is perfect for a special occasion! I originally made this with agave nectar, but now I make it with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (affiliate link), which makes it so much lower in carbs!
This quick and easy Greek Yogurt Dessert is inspired the way Greek yogurt is often served in Greece, simply drizzled with a little honey and topped with a few chopped walnuts. I added some shaved dark chocolate, but that’s definitely optional.
If you like the idea of a 10 minute dessert that tastes amazing and uses healthy Greek yogurt, I promise this is delicious! And not only does it taste amazing, this dessert is so simple to make you don’t really need a recipe.
What ingredients do you need for this recipe?
- plain Greek yogurt
- Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (affiliate link)
- shaved dark chocolate
- chopped pecans
What kind of Greek Yogurt should you use?
All yogurts labeled Greek Yogurt are definitely not the same. Look at the label and pick the one with the lowest number of carbs if you want to make this a low-carb treat.
Want more ideas for low-carb chocolate desserts?
For the real chocolate fans, I’m going to send you to visit The BEST Low-Carb Chocolate Desserts, where you can find even more low-carb ideas to help you get that chocolate fix!
How to Make 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe with nutritional information.)
- It only took a small amount of dark chocolate to make enough shaved dark chocolate for two servings.
- Coarsely chop the pecans if you’re using them.
- Put 5 oz. Greek Yogurt each into two parfait dishes and drizzle with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (affiliate link).
- Then sprinkle with the shaved dark chocolate and pecans and enjoy!
- And if you’ve ever been to Greece and had Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts, this is a spin-off from that classic Greek dessert!
More Recipes with Greek Yogurt:
- 10 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 tsp. shaved dark chocolate
- 2 T chopped pecans
- Use the fine side of a cheese grater to make the shaved dark chocolate.
- Chop pecans if using.
- Put Greek yogurt into two dessert dishes and drizzle with desired amount of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with a few teaspoons of shaved dark chocolate and chopped pecans and serve!
Recipe developed by Kalyn with inspiration from Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts that she had in Greece many years ago!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is pretty low in carbs, so it would be great as a treat for the original South Beach Diet or any low-carb diet plan, although it might be something you’d save for a special treat if you’re being really strict on carbs.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Check out Desserts and Baking Recipes for more low-carb and carb-conscious dessert options. Use the Diet Type Index to find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like to follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest or on Facebook to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.