10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert
This 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is quick and easy and delicious when you don’t have time to fuss with making dessert! And this is low enough in carbs to enjoy as an occasional treat; check it out!
If you’re looking for an easy dessert that’s not much of a splurge on carbs, this 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is perfect for a special occasion! I originally made this with agave nectar, but now I make it with Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (affiliate link), which makes it so much lower in carbs!
If you like the idea of a 10 minute dessert that tastes amazing, I promise this is delicious! And not only does it taste amazing, this dessert is so simple to make you don’t really need a recipe.
And for the real chocolate fans, I’m going to send you to visit The BEST Low-Carb Chocolate Desserts, where you can find even more low-carb ideas to help you get that chocolate fix!
How to Make 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe.)
- It only took a small amount of dark chocolate to make enough shaved dark chocolate for two servings.
- Coarsely chop the pecans if you’re using them.
- Put 5 oz. Greek Yogurt each into two parfait dishes and drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup.
- Then sprinkle with the shaved dark chocolate and pecans and enjoy!
- And if you’ve ever been to Greece and had Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts, this is a spin-off from that classic Greek dessert!
- 10 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 4 tsp. shaved dark chocolate
- 2 T chopped pecans
- Use the fine side of a cheese grater to make the shaved dark chocolate.
- Chop pecans if using.
- Put Greek yogurt into two dessert dishes and drizzle with desired amount of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with a few teaspoons of shaved dark chocolate and chopped pecans and serve!
Recipe developed by Kalyn with inspiration from Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts that she had in Greece many years ago!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This 10 Minute Greek Yogurt Dessert is pretty low in carbs, so it would be great as a treat for the original South Beach Diet or any low-carb diet plan.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Check out Dessert Recipes for more low-carb and carb-conscious dessert options. Use the Diet Type Index to find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You can also Follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.