Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche (Video)
Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche has those bacon cheeseburger flavors everyone loves in an easy and tasty crustless breakfast quiche. And please don’t skip the pickles; they add an extra touch of bacon-cheeseburger flavor to this dish!
Watch how to make Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche!
I have to confess that when I proposed to Jake and Kara that we work on a breakfast recipe with bacon cheeseburger flavors, they were skeptical. And our first attempt was definitely not a keeper. But we persevered and had the idea of making it into a quiche so the bacon and ground beef flavors were a bit more concentrated, and we loved this Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche!
And as I reminded Jake and Kara, people love bacon cheeseburgers, right? That’s why so many people eat them often, and why Low-Carb Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs have been such a big hit on the site.
So if you like bacon cheeseburger flavors, please be open minded about this Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche and see what you think! If you have kids who like bacon cheeseburgers, I bet they might like it too, and this might also be a hit with men who might be suspicious about some quiche recipes; enjoy!
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe.)
- Preheat over to 350F/175C.
- Cook thick bacon until it’s really crisp, then crumble into the bottom of your quiche pan, saving a little bacon to sprinkle on the top.
- Then in the same frying pan, cook one pound of ground beef until it’s well-browned. (You can remove some bacon fat if it seems like too much, but use the bacon fat to cook the ground beef.)
- While the beef cooks, finely chop up 1/2 an onion and 1/4 cup finely diced dill pickles.
- Put the cooked ground beef over the bacon and sprinkle the onion and pickles over the beef.
- Sprinkle one cup (or more) of grated cheese over the top of the other ingredients.
- Beat 8 eggs with cream or half and half, then pour that over the ingredients and gently “stir” with a fork so they’re well combined.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon and the other 1/4 cup grated cheese over the top.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until the quiche is completely set, cheese is melted and the top is nicely browned.
Serve hot and enjoy! This is also tasty for lunch of dinner.
More Low-Carb Quiche Recipes to Enjoy:
Instant Pot Keto Crustless Quiche ~ A Spicy Perspective
Crustless Three Cheese Tomato-Basil Quiche ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Low-Carb Cheesy Italian Sausage Quiche ~ Sugar Free Mom
Low-Carb Cheesy Crustless Quiche Lorraine ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Pressure Cooker Crustless Meat-Lover’s Quiche ~ Pressure Cooking Today
Weekend Food Prep:
This recipe has been added to a new category called Weekend Food Prep to help you find recipes you can prep or cook on the weekend and eat during the week!
We used a blend of cheeses but any cheese that would be good on a bacon cheeseburger will work. Use a little more cheese if you prefer. Use half and half instead of heavy cream if you prefer. This recipe created by Kalyn, Jake, and Kara, with a few experiments that were not quite what we wanted. Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 405Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 282mgSodium: 473mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 30g
We used a blend of cheeses but any cheese that would be good on a bacon cheeseburger will work. Use a little more cheese if you prefer. Use half and half instead of heavy cream if you prefer.
This recipe created by Kalyn, Jake, and Kara, with a few experiments that were not quite what we wanted.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche is a good breakfast dish for any low-glycemic or low-carb diet, including Keto. This is probably too high in fat for the South Beach Diet, although you might enjoy it for an occasional splurge if you’re a South Beach Dieter.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Check out Breakfast Recipes for more breakfast ideas like this one. Use the Diet Type Index to find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You can also Follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.