Bacon, Mushroom, and Feta Keto Crustless Quiche
Bacon, Mushroom, and Feta Keto Crustless Quiche is a delicious breakfast idea that would be great for a holiday brunch! Use Breakfast Recipes for more brunch ideas!
When I tested out the recipe for this Bacon, Mushroom, and Feta Keto Crustless Quiche with Jake and Kara, we absolutely couldn’t stop talking about how good it was. And I love the combinations of mushrooms and Feta in Sausage, Mushrooms, and Feta Baked with Eggs and Mushroom and Feta Breakfast Casserole, so I guess it only makes sense that adding bacon to two things that already taste good together will only make it better!
Isn’t just about everything good with bacon? I was developing this recipe to work for Keto Diets, so I used a generous amount of bacon, but even if you prefer less bacon, I’m sure it will still be amazing!
My sister Val always makes Quiche for Christmas morning, and I think that’s a fun tradition. Another crustless quiche I’ve made over and over is Low-Carb Cheesy Crustless Quiche Lorraine, which has been a big hit on the site. But definitely Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche is my most creative crustless quiche recipe, and even though it’s an unusual combination, the comments have been good from people who have tried it!
Who else likes to experiment with crustless quiche recipes? Let me know in the comments about any good combinations you’ve come up with!
How to Make Bacon, Mushroom, and Feta Keto Crustless Quiche:
(Scroll down for complete printable recipe.)
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C and spray a 9 inch or 9.5 inch glass or crockery pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Cut the bacon into short thick slices, cook and drain on paper towels (or not, if you prefer to keep the fat.)
- Put the browned bacon in the bottom of the pie pan, reserving a few pieces for the top.
- Brown the mushrooms in the bacon fat (wipe some out if you’d like.)
- While mushrooms cook, measure out the Feta cheese.
- Then put browned mushrooms and Feta into the pie pan over the bacon, reserving a little Feta for the top.
- Season with black pepper and a little Spike Seasoning (affiliate link) (or your favorite seasoning for eggs.)
- Beat eggs with the cream (or half and half) until eggs are well beaten.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon-mushrooms-feta, and stir gently with a fork so ingredients are well-combined.
- Sprinkle over the reserved bacon pieces and Feta.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until the quiche is completely set and starting to brown on top.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This will keep in the fridge for several days and can be easily reheated in the microwave or in a pan on the stove.
More Low-Carb Crustless Quiche Recipes
Crustless Three Cheese Tomato-Basil Quiche ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Crustless Vegetable Quiche ~ Wine and Glue
Low-Carb Cheesy Crustless Quiche Lorraine ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Spinach Artichoke Crustless Quiche ~ Will Cook for Smiles
Bacon Cheeseburger Keto Breakfast Quiche ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Weekend Food Prep:
This recipe has been added to a new category called Weekend Food Prep to help you find recipes you can prep or cook on the weekend and eat during the week!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 335 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 13g Unsaturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 339mg Sodium: 918mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4g Protein: 20g
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This Bacon, Mushroom, and Feta Keto Crustless Quiche is a good breakfast dish for any low-glycemic or low-carb diet. If you’re not eating Keto you might want to use a bit less bacon, and maybe wipe out some of the bacon fat from the frying pan and use olive oil to cook the mushrooms, although that bacon fat will make the mushrooms taste amazing. The South Beach Diet doesn’t recommend bacon, but you could make this with turkey bacon and use a bit less Feta if you want to make it SBD friendly.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use the Diet Type Index to find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You can also Follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there..