Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche (Video)
When you’re craving the flavors of Pepperoni Pizza but don’t want the carbs, this Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche will always be a winner! And if pepperoni is not really your thing, use any low-carb pizza toppings your family prefers for this Keto quiche recipe!
PIN Pepperoni Pizza Keto Quiche to try it later!
During January all the low-carb eaters who overindulged during the holidays go back to low-carb eating with a vengeance! I can relate to that myself so I always try to start out the year with low-carb recipes that will help people not feel deprived.
That’s why so many popular recipes with pizza flavors like Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole and Low-Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake made their first appearance on the blog during January!
And this year I’m excited to share this new recipe for Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche! This crustless Keto quiche was such a wow for us when we tested the recipe, and I loved it for leftovers when I warmed some up for breakfast the next day as well.
And it’s a fun story about how I got the recipe! During December I shared a collection of The Best Low-Carb and Keto Crustless Quiche Recipes. When that post went out to the e-mail subscibers, a faithful reader name Cherie sent me her family’s favorite quiche recipe.
Cherie’s Pepperoni Pizza Quiche had a crust, which of course we eliminated, and we made a few other little changes to come up with this crustless quiche recipe that I know you’re going to love! So once again Thank You to Cherie for sharing a great recipe idea with the Kalyn’s Kitchen readers!
What ingredients so you need for this recipe?
(This is only a list of ingredients; please scroll down for complete printable recipe. Or if you use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page, it will take you directly to the complete recipe.)
- olive oil
- can of sliced black olives
- shredded Mozzarella cheese
- shredded Italian Blend cheese
- Italian Herb Seasoning (affiliate link)
- 4 eggs
- heavy cream
- Garlic Powder (affiliate link)
- sliced pepperoni
Can you use other pizza toppings for this Keto quiche recipe?
If you’re not a pepperoni fan or just want to make more variations of the recipe you can use any low-carb (precooked) pizza topping you enjoy such as sausage, ground beef, ham, bacon, Canadian bacon, bell peppers, artichokes, and more!
What if you don’t have heavy cream?
The heavy cream gives the dish a nice flavor and texture, but use half and half or milk instead of heavy cream if you prefer.
Will this Keto Quiche keep in the fridge?
This Keto crustless quiche will stay good in the fridge for several days, and can easily be reheated in the microwave or toaster oven.
Want more Low-Carb Pizza ideas?
For more dishes with pizza flavors without the carbs, check out my HUGE round-up of Low-Carb Pizza Recipes that has great ideas from Kalyn’s Kitchen and other blogs from around the web!
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche:
(This is only a summary of the steps for the recipe; please scroll down for complete printable recipe. Or if you use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page, it will take you directly to the complete recipe.)
- We used mushrooms, black olives, Italian Herb Seasoning, pepperoni, and cheese and make this Keto quiche have those pizza flavors so many people love.
- Preheat the oven and spray a glass or ceramic pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and cook mushrooms until they have released their liquid and are slightly browned.
- Drain a small can of sliced black olives.
- Combine the two kinds of cheese in a bowl and mix in 1 tsp. Italian Herb Blend.
- Put the cheese/dried herb mixture into the pie plate.
- Then beat 4 eggs with the heavy cream and a little garlic powder and add it to the cheese.
- Stir with a fork until the cheese and eggs/cream mixture is completely combined.
- Make a layer of the browned mushrooms over the top.
- Add the sliced olives among the mushrooms, and then cover the top with an overlapping layer of pepperoni. (It will shrink quite a bit as it cooks, as you can see, so don’t worry about using too much pepperoni.)
- Sprinkle the rest of the Italian Herb Blend over the pepperoni.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until the quiche is completely firm and the pepperoni is starting to slightly brown.
- Serve hot.
More Low-Carb Meals with Pizza Flavors:
- Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Peppers
- Low-Carb Egg-Crust Breakfast Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake
- Air Fryer Pizza
- Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole
Weekend Food Prep:
This recipe has been added to a category called Weekend Food Prep to help you find recipes you can prep or cook on the weekend and eat during the week!
Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche
Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche will make a tasty breakfast option when you're craving pizza but don't want the carbs!
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp. olive oil (for browning mushrooms)
- 1 2.25 oz. can sliced black olives, drained well (Olives are optional but they're good if you like olives on pizza.)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian Blend cheese (sometimes called Pizza cheese)
- 1 tsp. + 1/2 tsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (see notes)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 oz. sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Spray a 9 - 10 inch glass pie dish with non-stock spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. (I used my favorite 12" Green Pan Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan.)
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat until mushrooms release the liquid, the liquid evaporates, and mushrooms are cooked and lightly brown.
- While mushrooms cook, dump olives into a colander placed in the sink and let them them drain well.
- Combine the Mozzarella and Italian Blend Cheese in a bowl and sprinkle over the 1 tsp. Italian Herb Blend (affiliate link). Stir the cheese with a fork so the dried herbs are evenly distributed in the cheese. Place the cheese in the pie dish.
- Beat the eggs with a fork, then mix in the heavy cream, half and half, or milk and the garlic powder.
- Mix the egg/cream mixture into the cheese in the pie dish, stirring well with a fork until all the cheese is completely coated with the egg mixture.
- Make a layer of browned mushrooms on top of the cheese/egg mixture. Top that with the sliced olives if using.
- Arrange the pepperoni slices in an overlapping layer over the top of the mushrooms and olives. Sprinkle with the other 1/2 teaspoon of Italian Herb Blend.
- Bake the quiche 30-35 minutes, or until the eggs are completely set and the pepperoni is starting to brown.
- Let quiche cool 3-5 minutes (it will sink down slightly as it cools. Serve hot.
- This will keep for several days in the refrigerator and reheats well in the microwave or in a pan on the stove.
Use half and half or milk instead of heavy cream if you prefer.
This recipe adapted from a Pepperoni Pizza Quiche recipe sent to me by Cherie, who also shared the recipe for Chester's Low-Carb Southwestern Egg Skillet!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 13gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 185mgSodium: 546mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 16g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
This Pepperoni Pizza Keto Quiche is a good breakfast recipe for low-carb or Keto diets. This would be too high in fat for the original South Beach Diet, but if you used low-carb milk, turkey pepperoni, and low-fat cheese you could make a South Beach Diet friendly version that would still be really good.
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use Breakfast Recipes to find more low-carb and Keto breakfast ideas like this one! Use the Diet Type Index to find recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like to follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest, on Facebook, on Instagram, on TikTok, or on YouTube to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.
Historical Notes for this Recipe:
This recipe was posted in 2019. It was last updated with more information in 2023.
26 Comments on “Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche (Video)”
This is a wonderful recipe! I made a loaded pizza quiche for my hubby, and a more traditional version for myself, both were very good and what we call a “repeater”, which is how we judge new recipes I try. Thank you Kaylyn,
So glad you enjoyed it, and glad to know it’s a repeater for you!
Kalyn this was outstanding! Even my picky eater was impressed . I’ve made a few of your recipes and they certainty do not disappoint. My tummy is quite happy after having this for dinner . I’ll without doubt be making this again and I bet it will be soon . Thank you so much for sharing your recipe with us.
So glad you enjoyed the recipe! Sorry for the slow response, I am on vacation and not keeping up like I usually do.
Hi! Kalyn, I am interested in your pepperoni quiche. May I ask if heavy cream and whipping cream the same? What other alternatives could we use besides heavy cream?
Heavy cream is very similar to whipping cream, but heavy cream has slightly more fat. They can be used interchangeably in recipes. You can also use half and half or milk in this recipe if you prefer.
I made this for dinner last night and it was truly OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! My husband and I both just loved it! Thank you!!!
How fun! Happy to hear you enjoyed it so much!
This sounds delicious and so many great reviews I can’t wait to try it! Could I put this all together this the night before and bake the next morning? Thank you.
Yes, but I think you would need to let it come to room temperature before you bake it or I worry the top will get too browned before the center is cooked. Hope you enjoy!
Made this, at last. Added sauteed onions, green peppers and some jalapenos. Delicious
So glad to hear you enjoyed it!
Just made this for the second time in a week! Soooo good! Can see this will be made time & again at our house!!!
So glad to hear you guys enjoyed it, thanks!
I made this dish for first time today and it was fantastic! Do you think adding spicy sausage would change the deliciousness? (You may have already addressed. If so, my apologies in advance)
If you like sausage I think it would be delicious in this. So glad you liked it.
Where does the garlic powder go?
Oh how I hate it when I make mistakes like that. It goes in with the eggs. (I had it in the instructions above but not in the actual recipe.) I will fix right now; thanks for catching that!
That is what I figured. Only logical place. We made this tonight and it is delicious.
So glad you enjoyed! And thanks again for catching that.
I made this last night for dinner, it was fabulous! I overcooked it a little, but will definitely make it again. Thank you!
So glad to hear you enjoyed it!
We are new to low carb cooking. In the past week I have tried three of your keto recipes and they are amazing! The pepperoni pizza crustless quiche was perfect for a snowy night supper.
So glad you’re enjoying the recipes! Sorry for the slow reply, I just realized the comments aren’t coming to my e-mail for some reason!
Yes, thanks for sharing that! I have readers tell me all the time that my recipes are already calculated in the APP they use.