25 Amazing Keto Cheesecake Recipes
Cheesecake is always a treat, and here are 25 Amazing Keto Cheesecake Recipes from Kalyn’s Kitchen and some of my blogging friends! And this collection includes the Sugar-Free Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake that’s a recipe I’ve made over and over!
I often confess that although I do enjoy eating desserts of course, I’m mostly a savory cook and making dessert recipes is really not my thing. I’m also not good at baking and always struggle with it when I try a new recipe. But it’s December and people want dessert, I realize that!
Luckily I have low-carb blogging friends who are fantastic bakers. So this collection of 25 Amazing Keto Cheesecake Recipes has my favorite cheesecakes from Kalyn’s Kitchen, but there are also fabulous cheesecake ideas from other bloggers around the web.
I hope you’re going to enjoy making at least one of these tasty Keto cheesecake recipes while you’re celebrating the holidays. And if you like making desserts, be sure come back to this page to make different cheesecake options all year long!
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see each Keto cheesecake recipe on the original blog. All photos are copyrighted to the blogger that posted the recipe.
Why is cheesecake such a great Keto dessert?
The main ingredient in most cheesecake recipes is cream cheese, which is naturally low in carbs. And there are endless variations for Keto cheesecake and it’s also very easy to make compared to some desserts you might try.
More Low-Carb Dessert Ideas:
Pumpkin cheesecake is not just for Thanksgiving, and this Sugar-Free Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake from Kalyn’s Kitchen is popular all year long!
Don’t you love the looks of this Keto Brownie Cheesecake from All Day I Dream About Food, combining brownies and cheesecake into a tasty chocolate dessert!
Low-Carb Cheesecake with Cherry Topping from Kalyn’s Kitchen is creamy and delicious, and definitely this will be a hit with the whole family. (The sugar-free cherry pie filling adds a few carbs you can definitely use less or switch for fresh berries for strict Keto.)
Chocolate lovers will drool over this Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake from Low-Carb Maven from Low-Carb Maven!
This Sugar-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie from Kalyn’s Kitchen is a recipe I originally made in a graham cracker crust. But then I got the idea of making it in a springform pan, which made it sugar-free and quite low in carbs. And this is delicious!
I’m intrigued by this Low Carb Keto Carrot Cake Cheesecake from Sugar-Free Mom that has low-carb carrot cake layered between cheesecake.
This Low-Carb No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Dessert from Kalyn’s Kitchen is one of the earliest dessert recipes on my blog, updated with better photos! (The no-sugar added pie filling adds some carbs, but use less topping or fresh berries for stricter Keto.)
Jennifer calls this The Best Keto Cheesecake from Low-Carb with Jennifer and I have to say it does look great!
These Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes from Kalyn’s Kitchen are perfect when you want a cheesecake dessert with built-in portion control!
And how could you go wrong with this delicious-looking Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake from I Breathe I’m Hungry!
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes to try:
- Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto Cookies and Cream Instant Pot Cheesecake from All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Eggnog Cheesecake from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Low Carb Sugar-Free Pecan Turtle Cheesecake Bars from Low Carb Maven
- Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake from Thinlicious
- Easy Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake from Sugar-Free Mom
- Keto Cheesecake Bites from Keto Connect
- Keto Cheesecake Fluff from Joy Filled Eats
- Keto Cranberry Orange Cheesecake from I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Keto Cheesecake with Raspberry Swirl from Low-Carb Maven
- Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake from All Day I Dream About Food
- Low-Carb Instant Pot Cheesecake from Two Sleevers
- Mini Keto Blueberry Cheesecakes from Peace Love and Low Carb
- Sugar-Free Cheesecake with Caramel from My PCOS Kitchen
- Keto No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake from Joy-Filled Eats