Broccoli Rabe with Balsamic Vinegar
(This is a very old recipe that has been removed from my site, but I am leaving the printer-friendly recipe here so anyone who was a fan of the recipe can still find it.)
- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil (or more)
- 1 T best quality balsamic vinegar (or more)
- salt, pepper to taste
- Cut the stems off the broccoli rabe and discard, and cut leaves into thick ribbons crosswise.
- Wash in salad spinner (affiliate link) and spin dry if needed.
- Heat olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add broccoli rabe and saute 3-5 minutes, until semi wilted, but still a little bit crisp.
- Turn off heat, drizzle balsamic vinegar over the broccoli rabe, season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.