Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites
Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites are easy to make, fun to nibble on, and these little appetizer bites of guacamole goodness also also low in carbs!
PIN Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites to make them later!
For any time when you might need a healthy appetizer idea, these Easy Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites are tasty and also very low in carbs! And these little bites of cucumber filled with avocado are also super easy to make.
Of course, the Cucumber Guacamole Appetizers are a variation of the Hummus and Cucumber Appetizer Bites that I’ve also been making for years, and those are also amazing if you don’t mind a few more carbs.
For the guacamole bites, I added a slight change to this barely-a-recipe recipe, hollowing out the cucumber with a melon baller. So here it is, a ridiculously easy but delicious idea for a good low-carb vehicle to deliver guacamole to your mouth!
And a reader named Dana suggested replacing the chili powder with Tajin Seasoning (affiliate link) which I think is a great idea!
What ingredients do you need?
(This is only a list of ingredients; please scroll down for complete printable recipe. Or if you use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page, it will take you directly to the complete recipe.)
- cucumber, preferably European cucumber
- guacamole (see notes if you want to make your own)
- Chili Powder (affiliate link) or Tajin Seasoning (affiliate link), for sprinkling on top
Want more ideas with cucumbers?
You can use Cucumber Recipes to see all the idea on my site for this favorite low-carb vegetable!
Want lots more ideas for Low-Carb Appetizers?
If you’d like to see lots more ideas for appetizers, I added this to my post of 50+ Low-Carb and Keto Appetizer Recipes, and that round-up has so many good ideas!
How to Make Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites:
(This is only a summary of the steps for the recipe; please scroll down for complete printable recipe. Or if you use the JUMP TO RECIPE link at the top of the page, it will take you directly to the complete recipe.)
- Use European cucumbers wrapped in plastic for this recipe, because they have skins that aren’t treated with wax.
- Use a melon baller (affiliate link) to scoop out the center of a slice of cucumber that’s about 5/8 inch thick.
- If you have plenty of time to make my Cilantro Lover’s Perfect Guacamole (or my Easy Guacamole), that will make these even better.
- This time I just bought guacamole from Costco and that also worked great for this.
- The trick that makes this easy is to put guacamole into a small zip-loc bag, snip off the corner, and squeeze enough guacamole to fill the center of each piece of cucumber.
- Then if you’d like sprinkle the guacamole with the tiniest pinch of chile powder.
- That. Is. All. Eat and enjoy!
- This will be a hit with all the guacamole lovers at a party, but it’s also easy enough just to make for yourself whenever you need a little guacamole in your life!
More Tasty Ideas with Guacamole:
- Cilantro Lover’s Perfect Guacamole
- Easy Low-Carb Guacamole Tostadas
- Vegetarian Seven-Layer Tostadas
- Southwestern Omelet
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites
Easy Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites are fun to nibble on.
- 1 large European cucumber
- 1 cup guacamole (see notes)
- chile powder (or Tajin Seasoning) for sprinkling on top
- Wash and dry the outside of the cucumber if needed. Peel off strips of the skin if you like that look, or don’t like the taste of the skin.
- Cut the cucumber into slices that are about 5/8 inch thick, discarding the ends.
- Use a melon baller (affiliate link) to carefully scoop out the center of each cucumber slice to create a small cup.
- Put the guacamole into a small ZipLoc bag; then carefully snip off the corner of the bag.
- Lay cucumber pieces out on a serving dish, with the scooped side up. Carefully squeeze out enough guacamole to fill the center of each piece of cucumber.
- Sprinkle each one with the tiniest pinch of chile powder.
Don’t make them too far in advance because the cucumbers do release a little water after they’re cut.
You can use Cilantro Lover’s Perfect Guacamole, Easy Guacamole, or purchased guacamole for this recipe. (Use more or less guacamole depending on how big the cucumber is and how full you like them.)
Serving size for nutritional information is two appetizer bites.
This recipe created by Kalyn.
Serving Size:2 appetizer bites
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 52Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Nutrition information is automatically calculated by the Recipe Plug-In I am using. I am not a nutritionist and cannot guarantee 100% accuracy, since many variables affect those calculations.
Low-Carb Diet / Low-Glycemic Diet / South Beach Diet Suggestions:
These easy Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites are low-carb, Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, Paleo (with approved guacamole), dairy-free, meatless, vegan and South Beach Diet friendly. When it comes to healthy appetizers, this is the bomb!
Find More Recipes Like This One:
Use Appetizer Recipes to find more recipes like this one. Use the Recipes by Diet Type photo index pages to find more recipes suitable for a specific eating plan. You might also like to follow Kalyn’s Kitchen on Pinterest, on Facebook, on Instagram, on TikTok, or on YouTube to see all the good recipes I’m sharing there.
11 Comments on “Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites”
I bet this would be next level if you substitute chili powder with Tajin seasoning.
Yes, I love that idea! I think I made this recipe before I know about Tajin. I will add it to the post and credit you.
Sometimes it is the simple recipes that are the best and tasty. Thanks for sharing would definitely love to try this.
fun bites, nice flavor pairings too, very creative, thank you!
Pingback: Spicy Red Pepper Feta Dip (Tirokafteri) - Noshin' & Num Nums
Pingback: 43 Low Carb Keto Holiday Meal Ideas - My Productive Backyard
Pingback: 76 Low Carb Keto Crunchy Snacks - My Productive Backyard
Ohh, this looks wonderful! The perfect combination of crunchy and creamy! I will definitely try this! Thanks! 🙂
Thanks Joy; hope you like it!
Sometimes it's the simplest recipes that become family favorites. I predict that will happen in my house, with this one!
Thanks Lydia; they really are good with the crunch of the cucumber and the creamy guacamole.