50+ Low-Carb and Keto Appetizers
These 50+ Low-Carb and Keto Appetizers can help you serve up healthier nibbles for holiday parties or game day food! And all these tasty Keto appetizer recipes are gluten-free!
PIN 50+ Low-Carb and Keto Appetizers to save for later!
I first started collecting ideas for Low-Carb and Keto Appetizers a few years ago after I was talking to my niece Kara about a healthy option for our annual Super Bowl party! And I’ve been adding Keto appetizers to this collection since then, whenever I saw something that sparked my interest.
So now this round-up has turned into a HUGE assortment of amazing appetizer recipes that are low-carb, keto, and gluten-free! (And don’t you love it so much when you’re attending a party and there are tasty but carb-conscious foods to enjoy?)
What kind of Keto appetizers will you find here?
This collection features low-carb and keto appetizers that you can eat with your fingers or with a fork. There are categories for cold nibbles and bites, warm nibbles and bites, meatballs, foods on a stick, and dips. There are definitely some amazing low-carb and Keto appetizers here that will wow your family and guests, and you can never have too many good appetizer recipes when you’re planning a party, right?
How do you get the complete recipe?
Just click any recipe title to see the complete recipe on the original blog. All photos are copyrighted to the site that posted the recipe.
Want even more ideas for low-carb or Keto appetizers?
Check out Appetizers to see all the tasty appetizers on this site!
Cold Appetizer Nibbles and Bites:
Ham and Pickle Roll Ups from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) are something that shows up every time some one in my family has a party!
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites from Cookin’ Canuck (shown above) are a classy appetizer that salmon lovers will devour!
Cucumber Guacamole Appetizer Bites (shown above) are a great low-carb appetizer option on Kalyn’s Kitchen!
Deviled Eggs are always a hit for game-day or party food, and this link takes you to My BEST Deviled Eggs plus deviled eggs recipes from other bloggers! And if I had to pick just one, Deviled Eggs with Green Olives will always be my favorite.
More Cold Appetizers:
- Easy Asian Salmon Cucumber Appetizers ~ Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Shrimp Cocktail with Sriracha Cocktail Sauce ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Mini Bacon Guacamole Cups ~ All Day I Dream About Food
- Shrimp Salad Wraps ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Antipasti Bites ~ Family Fresh Meals
- Cheddar Pecan Almond Crisps ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Air Fryer Shrimp ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen (can also be served warm)
- Goat Cheese and Olive Stuffed Peppers ~ The Perfect Pantry
Warm Appetizer Nibbles and Bites:
Everyone who likes wings will swoon over these Greek Air Fryer Chicken Wings from Kalyn’s Kitchen!
Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots (shown above) have been a huge hit on Kalyn’s Kitchen.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Olives and Feta from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) are so good I’d love them for a low-carb side dish or an appetizer!
Air Fryer Artichoke Hearts from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) are quick and easy to make!
More Warm Appetizers:
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Mushrooms ~ Sugar Free Mom
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings ~ Holistically Engineered
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites ~ Skinnytaste
- Super Easy Pepperoni Bites ~ Ditch the Carbs
- Crispy Dry Rub Chicken Wings ~ Low Carb Yum
- Thai Roasted Cauliflower with Spicy Sauce ~ All Day I Dream About Food
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Chicken Tenders ~ Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Asparagus Wrapped in Ham ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sugar-Free Sweet Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites~ Sugar-Free Mom
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites ~ DAMY Health
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers ~ I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Mini Bunless Cheeseburger Bites ~ Sugar-Free Mom
- Chorizo Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers from All Day I Dream About Food
Low-Carb Party Meatballs:
Baked Swedish Meatballs from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) are always a hit!
Loaded Nacho Meatballs from I Breathe I’m Hungry (shown above) sound like a perfect stand-in for nachos.
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) could be cooked in a stove-top grill pan when it’s not grilling weather.
Avocado-Stuffed Meatballs from The Iron You (shown above) will make your tastebuds happy!
More Low-Carb and Keto Meatballs:
- Yakitori Chicken Meatballs with Orange Chili Sauce ~ I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Turkey Meatballs with Romano Cheese and Herbs ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Meatballs from Ditch the Carbs
- CrockPot Turkey Meatballs Stuffed with Cheese from Sugar-Free Mom
- Kung Pao Meatballs ~ All Day I Dream About Food
- Baked Greek Meatballs with Feta ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Feta-Stuffed Antipasto Meatballs ~ I Breathe I’m Hungry
- Sriracha Turkey Meatballs (use hemp hearts for low-carb) ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
Keto Appetizers on a Stick:
Chicken Tikka from The Perfect Pantry (shown above) is marinated in a wonderful combination of yogurt and spices and then grilled.
Grilled Halloumi Cheese with Mushrooms (shown above) have been a huge hit at Kalyn’s Kitchen!
Antipasto Skewers from Peace, Love, and Low-Carb (shown above) look like an appetizer that will disappear quickly.
More Appetizers on a Stick:
- Grilled Sesame-Lime Shrimp and Cucumber Skewers ~ The Perfect Pantry
- Easy Greek Appetizer Skewers ~ Recipe Girl
- Sriracha Beef Skewers ~ Life’s Ambrosia
- Antipasto Salad Kabobs ~ Mantitlement
- Guacamole Deconstructed and Skewered ~ Tasting Page
- Thai Chicken Skewer Appetizers with Sweet and Spicy Chili Sauce ~ Jeanette’s Healthy Living
Low-Carb Party Dips:
Greek Yogurt Dip from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) is a nice change from the usual vegetable dips and Tahini adds so much flavor to this dip.
Sheila’s Low-Carb Shrimp Dip from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) is something that would always be a hit in my family!
Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus from I Breathe I’m Hungry (shown above) can help with that hummus craving. I’d love this with celery.
Southwestern Ranch Dip from Kalyn’s Kitchen (shown above) is a nice change from traditional ranch dip.
More Low-Carb Dips:
- Easy Avocado Sauce or Dip ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- How Low-Carb Spinach Dip with Cheese from Low Carb Yum
- Grandma Denny’s Homemade Ranch Dip ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Greek Dip with Tomatoes and Feta ~ Kalyn’s Kitchen (with low-carb pita bread or gluten-free pita for gluten-free)
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip ~ Skinnytaste (Serve with veggie dippers for low-carb and gluten-free.)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip ~ Skinnytaste
- Curry Dill Dip ~ Recipe Girl
- Easy Crab Dip with Cream Cheese ~ Low Carb Yum
- Artichoke Lemon Dip ~ Simply Recipes (Eat with veggie dippers for low-carb and gluten-free.)
Which of these low-carb and Keto appetizers would be a hit at your house?
21 Comments on “50+ Low-Carb and Keto Appetizers”
Love these recipes! Especially the meatballs! One of my favorites!!!
Thanks, so glad you like it!
I love this list Kalyn! It is a lot of work to compile a list like this. I just got invited to a Superbowl party this morning and I sent this post on to some that will be attending the party so hopefully we will be able to find a few of these delicious looking recipes for this Sunday!
Thanks for sharing! Hope you and your friends find some good recipes to try!
People are paying attention to the Super Bowl around these parts now that the home team will be in it, so I have to start paying attention to a menu! Thanks again for including a few of my recipes in this collection.
Great roundup. Not sure where to begin! Since my team isn't in the Super Bowl I agree that commercial watching will be the highlight today. 🙂
Thanks Janice; so glad you like it! And the commercials are sure to be good even if the game isn't.
ONe problem: How will I ever choose???
Make more than one, that's my only advice!
Thank you for including my pepperoni pizza bites in this incredible round up. The other recipes look amazing yet so easy to make. What a superb collection.
Libby my pleasure; glad you like it!
I might even be tempted to watch the Super Bowl now! Thanks for including a few of my recipes.
Just watch for the commercials; that's what I do!
What a grand spread Kalyn! We're hosting a Super Bowl party again this year, so thank you for putting this fabulous roundup together (and for including one of mine ;))
Jeanette, my pleasure; glad you like it!
Your grilled halloumi skewers and most of the dips are tempting vegetarian recipes in this awesome roundup. Now remind me–when is Superbowl? 😉
Thanks Letty! And I am laughing here because I had to google it, but the Superbowl is February 7!
Thanks for including me, Kalyn. I've shared on Twitter and it's scheduled today on the Low Carb Test Kitchen Facebook page!
Carolyn, my pleasure! Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks for putting this list together, I missed a few earlier.
Amy, so glad it's useful to you!