Food Bloggers Meet at Blogher 2006
Thanks to Elise for sharing this photo of the food bloggers group. There were so many people that some didn’t make it in the photo! Hopefully the list is complete, but if I missed anyone, send me an e-mail. In no particular order, other than the order they signed my notebook, here are the food bloggers who attended the “birds of a feather” meet-up on Saturday morning:
- Fatemah from Gastronomie, who blogs about restaurants in San Francisco.
- Shuna from Eggbeater, a real chef, also in the San Francisco area
- Pim from Chez Pim, world traveler and great food writer, also in San Francisco.
- Kat from Kungfoodie, also from San Francisco, who has a blog with impressive videos.
- Nicole from Bakingsheet and also a contributor of fabulous food pieces to Slashfood, from L.A.
- Christine from Nothing-New to Eat? who has some great looking recipes on her site.
- Erin from Erin’s Kitchen, who blogs about eating local and explores all things food from L.A.
- The charming blogging icon Meg, who writes Megnut from New York City.
- Known to me only as TW, who writes a fun blog called Retro Food from Florida.
- Kimberly from Seattle, who writes a blog called Music and Cats in which she talks about food.
- Melissa who writes a blog called Domesticana, about food and other things domestic.
- Kendall from Vigilante Web who doesn’t blog about food but likes to cook.
- Chockylit from Cupcake Bakeshop, who creates yummy looking baked goods.
- Helen Jane from HelenJane, who loves to cook and live in the California wine country.
- Anne Marie who writes a fun blog called This Mama Cooks from Frederick, Colorado.
- My Blogher Friend Suebob, who writes Snackish from Southern California.
- The amazing and generous Elise, who writes Simply Recipes from Sacramento.
- James who writes AboyneJames and lives and cooks in the U.K.
- Lauren who blogs about life in general at The Adnostic, but is interested in cooking.
- Eat Local icon Jen who blogs at Life Begins at 30 and Bay Area Bites in San Francisco.
- Stacie at Schmoopy has a new food blog coming soon!
- And, for those who are copying the list, I’m Kalyn from Kalyn’s Kitchen in Salt Lake City.
Toby Bloomberg from Diva Marketing blog has a great collection of links from the men at Blogher.
Next summer Blogher is in Chicago,and Blogher Business is in New York City in March. I will definitely be there.