25 Low-Carb Recipes from June 2014
- I’m focusing on strictly Low-Carb Recipes with the new format, so South Beach Diet Phase One recipes with beans and legumes will still show up on the blog, but they won’t be included in these round-ups.
- The new format is limited to the top 25 recipes I find every month.
- I’m no longer going to take submissions from other bloggers (but if you have a blog that focuses on this type of recipe you’re welcome to let me know about it in an e-mail and I might start following you!)
- In the new format, every recipe is going to have a photo. (That’s a bit more work, so let me know in the comments if you like seeing the photos!)
- Right after the recipe link I’ll share which specific diets I think each recipe is suitable for. (Be gentle with me if I make a mistake, I am not an expert on every diet plan. I’m going to focus on South Beach Phase One, Paleo, and Whole 30 diets, and I’ll also indicate if recipes are Vegan or Vegetarian.)
What’s Staying the Same:
- All recipes featured in the monthly round-ups will still be grain-free, and therefore all are gluten-free.
- I’m going to occasionally share things that might not strictly fit South Beach guidelines but are things I might eat myself for Phase One. (Those cautions will be indicated after the recipe link. Just ignore those recipes if you’re a letter-of-the-law South Beach follower!)
- I don’t share recipes that are sponsored posts or where the actual recipe isn’t located on the blogger’s own site.
Now here are the deliciously healthy low-carb recipes that caught my eye during June; hope you enjoy! You can visit the Low-Carb Recipes Round-Ups Index Page to find all the round-ups like this one.
You can use the label Low-Carb Recipe Love to scroll through all the round-up posts like this one.
You might also like my Pinterest board for Recipe Round-Ups: Low-Carb and Paleo Recipes.
Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Serrano-Lime Dressing from Tasty Eats at Home. (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, South Beach Phase One, Paleo, Whole 30, Vegetarian)
Double Broccoli Salad with Almonds and Sriracha-Yogurt Dressing from The Perfect Pantry (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian. If approved sweetener is subbed for agave nectar: South Beach Diet Phase One.)
Cumin-Dusted Strip Steak with Salsa Verde Butter from I Breathe I’m Hungry. (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free. This is high in fat for South Beach, but I would eat it as a “once-in-a-while-treat” for Phase One.
Cauliflower Fritters from Allspice and Nutmeg. (Using gluten-free option of almond flour: Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, South Beach Phase One.)
More Deliciously Healthy Food:
(For more than 5 years I also did monthly recipe round-ups focused on South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes. If you’re interested in lower-carb and grain free eating, check out the index page for my Monthly South Beach Diet Phase One Round-ups.)
Info for Other Bloggers: